Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Enough is Enough!

Another snowstorm...snow episode...snow-ed in...snow day...what ever!   Today is the last the official day of winter and we got 4-6" of snow.   The schools around here are closed, the garbage truck got bogged down in the driveway and I got $650 worth of #2 heating oil...or 170 gals.  But Enough is Enough!!  Weren't we suppose to have an early spring this year?  Call this an early spring?? That little fink, the groundhog, lied. Can't trust anybody anymore.
A baseball  hat and the sports caps

Spent today knitting hats and playing tug-of-war with the dog. Got 2 sport caps done and another started.  Then it will be baseball hats.  Maybe I'll even do some flower caps, too.   Jeff says I don't play with Fanny enough...that's why she's eating the comforter on my bed...so I rolled up an old thin towel and tied it into a big knot.  I think she enjoyed it...tired her out for awhile anyway and she left the comforter alone...until after supper when she pulled another clump of polyfil out of it.  Ahgg! 

My mom got moved to a permanent room this afternoon.  Not sure how that went but I'll find out tomorrow...or whenever I can get out thru the snow.  Think we could get 4 more inches tonight???

No comments: