Thursday, September 22, 2016

Another Day, Another Sweater

    Jeff and I were sitting over our 2nd cups of coffee this morning when the phone rang.  It was Steve who was working in the shop in Cooperstown.  He had just sold 2 of my sweaters and wanted to let me know.  Oh, wow!  That meant a quick trip to Walmart for yarn before lunch...with a stop at the Post Office so I could send my Hogwarts's Express scarf on it's way to California!  (It should be there by Monday.)   After lunch I started the first sweater,
a size 1 Black Sheep raglan, from the neck down, done in Red Heart Turqua on circular US 5's & 7's.  And now I'm ready to start the sleeves.  I enjoy making these small sweaters because they knit up so fast!  I'm not scheduled to work in the shop until a week from Saturday so I have enough time to do a couple more sweaters and some hats...pumpkin hats! Since that's the only time I'll be there before Columbus Weekend it will be the only time I'll have to stock my shelves. And after working once a week for the last 9 weeks, I have only 4 work days scheduled for the rest of this season...and 3 of
them are 1/2 days that are shared with another member.  That means I can start my Christmas knitting.  hmm, how many pairs of socks do I have to make this year??? 

No comments: