Tuesday, March 29, 2016

How Long Does Anemia Last?

      I had spent the morning yesterday at the shop in Cooperstown trying to do my share of spring cleaning.  I did  'windows' inside with our bear maker.  A couple of others had been there before us and had started to clean and paint.  The place gets a good going over every spring!
   By the time I got home I was tired and hungry for a grilled cheese & ham sandwich.  The ham Jeff did for Easter dinner is going fast but it is so-o-o good....  I used some and put together a macaroni and cheese with ham for last night's supper.  I also used the leftover baked potato (there had been 2 but one must have became home fries for Jeff's breakfast) and the eggs from my Easter bread and made a small potato salad.  I left that in the refrigerator for Jeff's midnight snack and it's not there now so it must have been ok!  But I needed an afternoon nap before I could settle down to knit so Jeff started a nice fire in the stove that I kept going while I dozed and the TV room was soon nice and cozy.  Then he took the Forester to town to put air in the tires because a symbol lite up on the dash while I was driving it.  It looked like a horseshoe with and '!' in the middle.  I thought it might mean a soft tire so I checked when I got to the shop but they all looked ok to me.  Jeff put air in them all anyway.
   I tried to call the pharmacy to reorder a Rx last night but all our phones were dead.  Jeff had unplugged the modem on Sunday because he thought my PC had a virus and he wanted to clean it and he must have put the phone jack in the wrong place.  I had noticed that phone numbers showed on the caller ID a couple of times yesterday but the phone hadn't rung.  He used a flashlight to plug in the phone this time and got it right!  Hope no one important tried to call us yesterday!
   By 9pm I was in bed asleep.  How long does anemia last?  I'm not going to get much done if I kept taking afternoon naps and going to bed early.

No comments: