Thursday, March 10, 2016

Life Is Getting In The Way

   Life has been getting in the way this week.  Jeff and I both visited the health center...on different days, with different results...and next week Jeff has a couple of follow-up appointments.  It looks like the deal for the Forester has gone thru and we'll get it on Saturday...but it won't be on the road until Monday when the tags and insurance become current.  The Imprezza deal is close to finishing, too, but the price is less than we had hoped for.  Oh, well....  Then we'll have to decide if the ol'Outback is worth keeping on the road.   And I'm still waiting for my income tax refund so I can buy my new kitchen stove (and a new coffee maker). 
  In the meantime, this week I've done 1 sweater, a size 1 Flower and Lace cardigan in Red Heart acrylic Honeydew with pink trim.  Several flower hats are waiting for their flowers to be sewed on and their photos taken.   And 1 baby sock (done while sitting in the waiting for Jeff at the health center.)is waiting for its partner to be knitted.  
   Someone asked me how many hoodies I've done this winter and I surprised myself when I counted.  Between the last week of January and today, I've done 8 sweaters, 5 of them hoodies and 3 cardigans.  And there are 5 hoodies and 5 cardigans left from last season, so I think my display in the shop will be pretty full when we reopen 4 weeks from tomorrow (April 8th). I guess I'll work on hats and socks till then.  Maybe another cardigan, too.

No comments: