Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Yesterday Didn't Count

    I spent most of yesterday in bed...upper repertory thing.  I don't think I ate (no great loss) but I didn't take my meds, either.  I lost my glasses for while and I'm blind as a bat without them!   (Good thing my last pair was in it's case and the Rx is close.)   Even Jeff couldn't find them!  He looked on the floor under the night stand with a flashlight but couldn't locate them.  This morning I used my little pocket flashlight and scanned the floor under the nigh stand and there they were nestled between a pair of sneakers!  The Rx's are close but not exact and it is much nicer to have the world in focus. 
    This morning I picked up my knitting and worked on it for about an hour before realizing something was wrong.  Terribly wrong!  When I finally figured out what I had done, I had to rip out all I had done this morning plus the last few rows I had worked Monday evening. (I guess I was sicker than I had thought!) The saddest part is that the sweater is white and may have to have a quick bath before heading to Cooperstown.
   The kitchen was a disaster area this morning...and still is!!  When I got up today the sink was full of dirty water!  Jeff processed beef in the pressure canner yesterday and there are pots and cutting boards...and yes, the processed bottles...all over!  Then he went to Aldi's and got some can goods and they're there, too...but forgot to get dish soap.  For some reason he can't release the dirty water in the sink or put can goods away!!  Would it be disloyal to post a photo of the kitchen in its present state?  But he did make me toast this morning!


No comments: