Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Spring Training Camp Opens This Weekend!!

Remember neat TV lamps like this one that Jeff unpacked this week?  It belonged in his grandparents. house in Cornhill.  A quick wash and a longer hunt for a lightbulb that fit and the ship has sailed into our TV room!  We had a black jaguar TV lamp that moved to camp in Lake Pleasant with us but didn't make the move home. I think this ship looks good in front of the TV!
   I've had a bad case of "I don't want to" this week.  My red baseball hoodie has 1 sleeve finished and about 1 evening's work left on the 2nd one but I don't want to work on it.  I've got a pile of library books but I don't want to read them.  Instead, I've been playing cards online and watching TV.  Not much energy necessary for those activities, huh?   I went with Jeff yesterday morning to add a gun to his pistol permit.  Little did I realize it would take so long!  There were 4 people in front of us when we got there at 10am and 6 behind us when we left nearly 2 hrs later.  Now he wants me to get a pistol permit.  I'd probably do it if it didn't cost $125! We went grocery shopping afterwards and then stopped for lunch.  When we got home Jeff started a fire in the wood stove and I put on a pot of coffee.  Pretty soon the warmth from the fire lured me into a nap and I never touched my knitting or library books all day.  Today Jeff got the audio turned on my netbook and now I just have to buy a pair of earbuds and I can watch Netflix and/or Acorn TV in bed.  Talk about being lazy.... I have been collecting knitting patterns and have several shawl patterns I'd like to try.  Just have to get the energy and yarn to do them.  Oh, well, I think I better get the baseball sweaters done first since pitchers and catchers report to training camp tomorrow.  The shop opens April 8th!!

No comments: