Thursday, October 1, 2015

Hello, October!

     Hello, October!  After several days of rain...heavy and steady at times...the sun is out again!  I don't think we're going to enjoy temperatures in the high 70's but at least it's not raining any more. (For right now.)
     I ended the month in the shop by selling 2 more sweaters on Tuesday so that means I have to get busy and knit a couple of sweaters before I go down again.  I sent 6 hats down today with Steve so my hat display should look good for awhile... unless customers come in and clean me out (I can hope, can't I?)  Jeff has an appointment at the clinic there on Thursday and I'm schedule to work next Saturday so those are my target dates to have sweaters finished to restock.  I think I'll do a soft blue cardigan...raglan from the neck down, of course, with my black sheep design just because I have enough of that yarn left to do a size 9 months.  And I just got some Red Heart yarn in Petal Pink that I think I'll use to do a Pretty in Pink or Little Girl Chic sweater...basic raglan sleeve sweaters in pink with white or navy ribbed trim or gray with pink trim...they were good sellers a couple of years ago. I found the photos of them on my camera's SD card but I can't find them on the blog!  (Since we downloaded Windows 10, I've been having trouble with photos.  I even used Jeff's machine last night and got only 2 out of 6 to download. Is it Windows 10 or me??) Anyway, I've got enough ideas and yarn to keep be busy for a couple of days.
   
   

No comments: