Monday, October 19, 2015

Good Morning Monday!

       Good morning Monday!  Just back from having my finger stuck...INR done...with the results back in range at last!  The pharmacist had suggested Benadryl to control my hacking cough at night w/o screwing up my numbers and it's worked!  I'm still hacking like crazy during the day but I am sleeping like a baby at night!
    Worked on hats yesterday.  There were only 4 left in the shop on Friday (I was told 3x by 2 different sources) so I decided the time to restock will be when we go down to the clinic for Jeff's eye check up on Thursday.  There are now 4 finished in my bag (2 pumpkins, l each apple and baseball)with another apple OTN.  There's a Black Sheep hoodie in the bag, too, waiting for the last row of stitching on its back zipper and a Pretty in Pink sweater (pink with white ribbing) waiting for its pink buttons.  Should have enough time to do another baseball hat  and maybe another pumpkin hat. That should be enough for now.
FoodSaver Quick Marinator , New, Free Shipping    Jeff got a Quick Marinator for his Food Saver and we're going to try it tonight with some boneless center cut pork chops.  He's been looking for one for years and finally found it at Walmart!  He's going to use a Mojo marinade
with it.  I'll let you know how it goes.

    We finally had a killing frost last night...it was about 29 this morning!  Glad we got the garden in!  Now we've got to start feeling good and finish cutting wood. Hope the killing frost does a number on the ticks!  I've been picking them off Fanny left and right  last week.  And I spray (flea and tick spray) her, the furniture, the rugs, the beds...you name it...at least once a week!  It's been the small brown deer ticks, too. Good thing she just got a Lyme disease booster shot last month!  It's gotten so bad she doesn't even want to stay outdoors very long.  Right now she's asleep on the chair next to this pc.  Such a hard life my dog lives.
   
    

No comments: