Saturday, March 23, 2019

Finally....

      I binged on 'Mama Mia' today...watched both DVD's (1 is better than 2, Cher adds nothing to the story) this afternoon while working on my hooded sweater.  Had to rip out what I accomplished today because the design was off a couple of stitches...and looked it...so I tried again tonight this time while watching A 'Thief of Time', a DVD of a Tony Hillerman mystery story.  I knit much better to a mystery than a musical.  Reknit all that I had to rip out plus a few more rows.  The pattern fits and looks good.    The cables form a diamond and when it's finished I'll 

embroider some flowers in the center of each diamond around the hood and down each front.  Haven't decided on the color for the flowers yet or the buttons, but the sweater is a size 2.  I'm working on US5 and 7 circulars with Red Heart Tourqua.  I really hope I finish it on Monday.  Time is running out...only 20 days until the shop reopens!
   

No comments: