Saturday, October 7, 2017

Hats, Hats and More Hats

These are the 2 new baby hats I put in the shop last week when I worked.  I think there was too much sunlight coming thru the window behind me because they're Red Heart Cornmeal...not beige. Oh, well.  The autumn leaves didn't turn out too bad.  I used some leftover sock yarn for them.  The one on the left is a wool blend and the other is a bamboo blend.  Both are machine wash and dryable so they'll do ok on the acrylic cornmeal.  I also left a another
Pumpkin hat, a Baseball hat and 2 Flower hats.  Judy called last night to say one of the Flowers and my last Penguin hat sold yesterday.  Today is CooperFest...Cooperstown's version of Octoberfest...held on Main St, and hopefully we'll reap some of the profits.  I had an almost full rack of hats including 3 pumpkins and 2 apple in the shop in anticipation. I want to put a few more hats and the sweaters that are started in the shop next week.  Then I'll probably have to take a couple of weeks off after I have my cataract surgery on 10/26.

No comments: