Monday, October 16, 2017

And Still More Hats!

   My hat rack was pretty empty when I got to the shop last Saturday.  Luckily,  I knew that in advance
and had been busy for several day knitting hats
and I got it filled up pretty quickly.  I didn't get to make any baseball hats so that's what I did 
today.  I'll take them to the shop when I
work again on Wednesday.  I was surprised that the Autumn Leaves hats were
still there.  This coming weekend is suppose to be warm and sunny so maybe
someone will be in and
see them.  This purple lace edged hat got lots of
compliments but both it and it's twin, a pink
hat, were still there when I left.  The only hat that sold on Saturday was this gray rolled brim cap with the pink rose.  It went quickly!  That was the last of that skein of lt gray but I've started a heather gray hat with a raspberry rose that I should finish in time to take down Wednesday.  Photo to follow.



No comments: