Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Apple Blossoms

   Here's a sweater (same old raglan from the neck down) done in a new yarn:  Mary Maxim's Baby Blankie, an acrylic self-patterning worsted that was meant for baby blankets.  I think it worked up pretty good for a sweater...this one is a size 2.  The pattern sections were pretty long so I have enough for 3 more sweaters.  Unfortunately, there wasn't that much of the lighter pink left over so I'll have to get something to replace it.  Maybe a pink from Mary Maxim?  I decided to use green buttons because the color of the yarn is Apple Blossom and I thought the green buttons finished the design.  This sweater will go to the shop on Sunday when
I work again along with
this size 6mo Cable hoodie done in Red Heart Mint.  I've still got to get
3 buttons for the Henley
neck opening.  And I've
got a size 2 Black Sheep
sweater with lavender trim, finished, too.  That
should fill up my area for awhile.  I've got an order for a baby hat that I've got to get done and mailed so that's what I'll do next.

No comments: