Tuesday, November 29, 2016

New Christmas Hat

My new Christmas Hat!  Saw something like it on Ravelry.com and got inspired last night so I got out the graph paper and the rest is history.  That's what I do most times...change what I see out there to what I see inside my head.  Now comes the hard part...go back to the graph paper and change the chart to reflect what I actually did and write the whole thing up so I can do it again!  I also got another scalloped edge hat done except for the embroidery...the hat is white and the trim will be red flower buds with forest green leaves.  That should take about an hour to finish.  Got it finished! In fact, it went faster than I had thought it would.  I think I've finally got the hang of the embroidery...I hope.

If I do another one of these Tree on the Car hats I'll have 6 in my stock bag for the shop.  Got until Monday...should be no trouble.  I hope!

No comments: