Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Shop Locally This Saturday

   Fanny and I took a quick trip to the shop this morning to fill in the holes in the hat display.  I took down this new baby hat...found the free pattern on Facebook and just changed the trim a little.  It ended up taking almost as long to do the embroidery as it did to knit it!  But it did come out cute, didn't it?  I took 3 flower hats and 1 penguin hat, too.  I was kind of surprised to find 2 penguin hats down there...I've been restocking 1 hat at a time and I guess I lost track.  Hope all the hats sell this weekend!  I also brought 2 lacy ladies scarves and a pin-stripe hoodie. There was only 1 baseball hat left...which surprised me...but I'm not going to make any more this year!  I brought home the last 2 pumpkin hats and they'll start the stash for next year.  Oh, I left the baby mittens...a special order...for the customer to pick up this weekend.  Saturday is Shop Local Saturday and it usually teams up well with Black Friday to make a nice beginning to the Holiday season in the shop. 
   I guess now I don't have any excuse not to clean house or work on Jeff's socks.  Especially after he came home with Dasher, a Christmas Reindeer, for me.  Fanny was jealous and had to check out the 

stuffed animal before deciding if it could stay.  I don't trust her so it will go up where she can't jump to reach it!




  

No comments: