Monday, September 7, 2015

We're Digging Our Way Out

      It was too hot to do any cleaning or packing at the apartment today so we've been taking it easy watching The Librarian marathon that's been on TV all day...that is until Jeff decided to go down and see what he could do...and since the trailer was hitched to the car...maybe bring back a load of pallets.  Since I wasn't going with him, I finished getting my yarn stash in the Rubbermaid boxes in the closet by the parlor.  I had gotten the shelf units behind the TV yesterday but Jeff didn't think I could resist filling them.  I told him they were for his books and will stay empty until he moves the books there.   (I don't think he believes me.)                                                                       
There are empty spots developing here and there in the parlor as the canned goods we brought from Jeff's kitchen are unpacked and put away.  The pantry closet is full...bursting is more like it! And so are the kitchen cupboards!  At least we won't starve.
   We ate supper so late last night...after 9pm...that I never got around to washing dishes.  We just had a late lunch and now I really have to wash dishes!!



           
                          

No comments: