Friday, January 16, 2015

Another Day

     I feel lousy today...and don't look so good, either.  Yesterday Fanny the dog head butted me while she was trying to climb onto my lap.  Actually, she uses the afghan as a hammock and climbs onto that as it cover my legs while they are extended onto the hassock.   It's much more comfortable...for both of us...except when she gets a claw tangled in the afghan and panics!  And that's what happened yesterday.  While I tried to get her foot untangled she head butted me in the face/cheek and I think we both saw mini stars for a couple of seconds.  I got her untangled and she settled down for a couple of minutes of snuggling.  I know she can hear/feel my mechanical heart valve and I like to think she cuddles to check it out. After she went back to her own chair...she allows Jeff to sit in it when he's here...I checked my face and couldn't find any bruises or marks...just a sore spot.  All day my sinus/nose dripped  and by bedtime I had decided it was time to dig out the Coricidin and make it stop so I could get some sleep.  It did and I did but this morning I woke up with the lower right side of my  face swollen but with no pain!  I look like  a fat baby...on that side!  But my sinus are still dry!  Maybe when it starts to drip again the swelling will go away.  It has gone down some...just not all the way.
     I got one of my new socks finished and the 2nd one started.  They're going faster than they do for Jeff but that's because of the difference in sizes.  I hope I get the 2nd one finished today then I can start a skirt and sweater set.  Can't wait to see how they work out.

No comments: