Monday, July 22, 2013

No Decision Yet

I'm trying to keep it together with very little luck. Insurance companies do not move fast enough to suit me.  Still no word...except a form letter...from the other insurance company saying what they'll pay depends on the degree of liability of their client (if the police reports says he was 50% in the wrong, they'll pay 50%, etc). I'm planning on calling them this morning and faxing them the repair/maintenance history on my car.  Last night I  
found Subaru's at local car dealers as old as and with as many miles as mine offered at higher prices than KBB! Keep me in those prayers and fingers crossed!

Jeff's sister came for dinner yesterday with her mini-Schnauzer, Max, and her new Schnocker puppy
(schnauzer/cocker spaniel), Sunny.  The dogs all got along for the most part.  Fanny isn't quite sure what Sunny is but let her eat from her dish and swim...drink...in her water dish.  This is the 2nd time Sunny's been here so that might have helped.
Sunny has wide, flat cocker feet and an inquiring mind that probably comes from living with Max and 3 cats, all quite a bit larger than she is...at the moment.  Jeff and I think Sunny will be bigger than Max but smaller than Fanny.  She's double in size in the week since I last saw her!

In the meantime I sit and watch tv.  I have no interest in knitting...blame that on the heat?...or being outside.  I did clean the kitchen fairly well yesterday but that was necessary!  When I finally turned on the overhead light...UCK!  (Trying to keep cool I've kept the lights off.)  We watched McLintok, an old John Wayne western Saturday and Conspiracy Theory 
last night. The old western was better.

No comments: