Monday, June 19, 2017

DECISIONS, DECISIONS...PUPPY-STYLE!

The Female Choice
   We took a ride up to Hinckley this afternoon to see some beagle puppies that the daughter of a friend of Jeff's had.  There were 3 females and 1 male and she was giving Jeff his choice.  I wasn't at all thrilled about having another puppy but I went along for the ride.  Fanny didn't know what she was in for but she got in the car, too.    I knew once I saw and held the puppies I'd be sold on them but I still wasn't happy about the idea. I was hoping Fanny would react badly and Jeff would give up the idea of getting
a puppy.  But as you can see Fanny wasn't upset by the little folks in the
least.  She wasn't sure
what they were but she smelled them in the
appropriate places and couldn't find anything to make a fuss about so we took that as her OK. Jeff favored one of the females (above) because she was wide awake and crawled all over him.  I liked


this male (r) because he was so laid back.  He even curled up in my hand and went to sleep! On the way home I even picked out names for them:  Fred and Wilma (both go with Fanny).  Well, I've said my piece and now it's up to Jeff.  And while we have a couple of weeks before we can bring our new baby...whichever one it is...home (they are only 4 weeks old) he has to make up his mind by Thursday morning because other people on the list are waiting to pick their puppy.  Decisions.  Decisions.










No comments: