Monday, April 4, 2016

April or Not?

    

The view from the TV room towards Wally's
The poor new car sitting in the snow!
   It snowed yesterday and this morning we woke up to more snow.  The ground is covered...maybe 2-3" and it's cold.  The roads are awful!  It seems that the powers that be ordered the plows removed from the trucks (we know that's not so) and while the roads are well sanded, they are not plowed very well.   Several schools were closed, too.  Does this look like April 4th to you?  Or else it's a late, lousy April Fool's joke! 
   We've had the wood stove going for the last couple of days so the house has stayed rather comfy...especially the TV room.  This weekend I watched NatGeo and Animal Planet...the Yukon Vet and North Woods Law...they went well with the snow falling outside my window...while I worked on getting my stock ready (tagged and on hangers) to take to the shop.  Jeff and I are going to go down tomorrow and then I'll treat him to lunch. It's easier to do it that way than to try to stock before the meeting...especially since there are 5 plastic tote bags full of hats and sweaters and hoodies!  Boy, do I hope we have a good season!

No comments: