Thursday, July 31, 2014

Little Mysteries

   I lost my glasses.  And if you know me, you realize how difficult that is since I wear my glasses all the time. Even at night to find my way to the bathroom without tripping on dog toys!   But yesterday I went to Fran the Optician to order new glasses and he asked why I was wearing an old pair of glasses and not my current ones.  I know there's a pair of glasses in a brown glass case but I can't find the glass case.  They must be the current glasses.  The mystery...or at least one of the mysteries...is how long have have the glasses been switched.  They were new in 2012 so have they been missing that long??  I saw the glass case a couple of weeks ago but can't find it now.  It's probably in a bag with yarn...but where???  (Mystery solved!  A project bag in the sock yarn box had the missing eyeglass case and glassess!! @3:01pm 7/31/2014)
   Fanny and I went to the store this morning for dog food and got back home just as it started to storm so we got comfortable and dozed while it rumbled. When I woke up there was a mouse on the floor in front of the tv.  Fanny nosed it a little but it didn't respond so I got a plastic bag and picked it up and tossed it outside.  It's not on the deck any more so maybe it survived...another mystery?
  Judy just called to say I sold another sweater set but the sales person didn't put the color of the flowers on the sales slip.  Could I tell what set sold without them?  Oh, well, a third mystery.

No comments: