Monday, November 17, 2008

A Good Weekend to Knit


It was a very good weekend to knit. Friday I worked at the museum and it was so quiet I was able to knit in between tours. In fact, it was so quiet I only had 2 tours...with the same 2 people...2 hours apart! I was able to finish my 2nd pair of socks, the pair my boss asked me to make. Yesterday I worked at the craft shop in Cooperstown, and again it was a slow day. (Actually, it was worse yesterday than on Friday. My total sales for the day were $25.70...and that's with every one who came into the store buying something!) The 1st sock of Fred's 2nd pair is about half finished. I really like the way the Maizy yarn works up. It is so soft! The color combination is Night Shade and is a nice brown blend. I hope he likes them. The pictured socks are the boss's, in Regia. I'll post both of Fred's pairs together. Hey, I'm on pair #3! I still think I'll be knitting Christmas Day on the way to the family dinner, but I love it!

No comments: