Saturday, September 14, 2019

Happy Anniversary, Cooper Country Crafts!



  
   Happy Anniversary to Cooper Country Crafts!   Image may contain: plant, flower, tree and outdoor
   The shop celebrated it's 45th anniversary this past Thursday night with an After-hours Party with the Cooperstown Chamber of Commerce.  Unfortunately I wasn't able to attend but by the looks of these photos those who were had a good time  Image may contain: 2 people, people standing, indoor and food with plenty of good food and drink and sparkling conversation!  I can't believe the shop has actually been open that long...I think I've been involved for over 30 years!!(It's actually been 41 years but don't tell anyone!9/17/19) Members have come and gone but we still go on. 
Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people eating, people sitting and food
Image may contain: 2 people, people eating and food

  There's not enough room to post...or list...all the crafts that are available!  A trip to the shop is worth the drive!  (And be sure to leave plenty of time for a pizza at Sal's or coffee at Stagecoach or a stop at the Fly Creek Cider Mill on the way home!)




    I am looking forward to next year when I can be active in the shop again.  Right now, without a reliable car, a trip to Cooperstown is out of the question for me.  I'm lucky enough to have a couple of friends who are willing to take my knitting down when they can.  At least my display is still full!  I hope everyone understands my situation.  I don't want to be stuck on Rte 28 with a blown engine so I'm not making the trip.  Hopefully, we'll have a better car by spring.

No comments: