Tuesday, April 18, 2017

England, At Last!

Image may contain: 2 people    My package to my Yarn Pal finally got delivered to Ringmer, in E Suzzex, England after 8 days in transit.  And Nina, my YP, likes it all!  I'm so glad!!  Because I had to use a USPS Customs Declaration I couldn't track the package and I didn't know where between upstate central New York state and E. Sussex it was. That was making me nervous!  It could have been stuck in some customs shed anywhere between here and there!  But it made it in one piece (it really had no choice...everything was stuffed into a plastic bag and then into the USPS mailing bag,  just like a fat lady into a girdle!) The yarn protected the smaller pieces and the book arrived without a crease!  I'm so relieved.  Now I just have to keep waiting for a package to arrive for me.  Yarn Pals is a round robin type swap...A sends to B, C sends to A.



No comments: