Monday, August 22, 2016

Waiting for a Train

    I finished my 2 Train Hoodies yesterday and got all the buttons sewed on last night but decided to wait for a bright sunny day to put in those back zippers!  They'll be in by Friday in time for a ride to the shop.  The hoodie
on the left is a special order but the other one will be available at Cooper Country!  Both are size 1.
Since the backs are alike except for the green at the bottom I took only 1 photo.
   It never seems to fail but whenever I take a day-off, I fall behind.  I've been told I had a very good day in the shop while we were out exploring the Canal so last night I started a size 6 months Flowers and Lace sweater in Red Heart Petal Pink.  Don't know what color the flowers (and buttons) will be, but I can wait until the sweater is finished to decide that.  I also sold several hats so I have to replace them.  Guess I'll be busy knitting this week!
   Jeff went fishing with his nephew, Tim, last night after it stopped raining.  They didn't go out until after 9pm and stayed out till 4am.  Didn't have much to show for it except a couple of lost bobbers.  Jeff and I showed Tim photos of the canal that we explored and now Tim wants to try those fishing access spots in Canajoharie, Nelliston and St Johnsville .  Since they were all 'Close at Nightfall' locations they will have to go fishing this afternoon.  That means I can knit this afternoon and we'll have a late supper when they get back!

No comments: