Saturday, July 24, 2021

Nurses Aide Zoey & RN Fanny

   I think I'm going to need a shower with flea soap soon eventho I've been spraying the furniture since the girls both managed to take off their flea collars. I'm being watched over by my 2 dog guardians, RN Fanny and Nurses Aide Zoey, and they have been sharing 

NA Zoey and RN Fanny
my bed day and night since this latest medical incident started with tendenitis in my hand/arm.  Zoey still spends most of the night in Jeff's room but when he finally stretches out in bed she joins Fanny and me.  During the day they have control of the bed...eventho it is a queen there really isn't enough room for the 3 of us!  Zoey likes to curl up in the pillows and Fanny prefers to stretch out in front of the open windows.  During the day I like sitting in a wingback chair( at the foot of the bed in front of a window) so I can read or nap, talk on the phone or enjoy a cup of coffee or a glass of cold soda...much easier/neater to do sitting up than laying down! It's also easier to elivate, ice, use the electric pad and generally keep my arm/hand still sitting in a chair.  We share our lunch here, too.  Today it was a slice of beef balonga with a squirt of mustard rolled in a slice of cheddar and horseradish cheese.  One roll-up doesn't go far when it's shared 3 ways but luckily we got to the packages of cold cuts before Jeff so we each got a couople of bites!  Dessert was a couple of Old-fashion donut holes each. I haven't the faintwst idea what's for supper.  Last night I did frozen General Tso's chicken with fried rice in the micro... relatively easy to do 1-handed but Jeff didn't care for it and cooked something for himself.  It will be a real surprize tonight

. .  

No comments: