Thursday, July 29, 2021

Day 7

   Another interesting day of arm pain.  With the rain we got this afternoon my wrist and hand really ached and Tylenol and Voltaren weren't doing much to control it so I just wrapped up in an afghan with the heating pad and tried not to move around too much. I heard from my 'attending' this afternoon.  He suggested seeing an orthopeditis and getting a shot...cortozone?  Hey---if it cuts the pain I'm for it! Probably will take a week or 10 days at least to get a referral and then who knows when I'd be seen.  Maybe he'd even have to order another course of predniSONE if it takes longer tnan that. Just have to wait and see,

  I did these 3  Christmas sweaters last year.  They have been selling 1 at a time with the SnoLady selling this past weekend. I'm glad they've  found homes and I'd like to do some more...before this season is over but it doesn't look like that will be possible.  I never thought I'd be so happy to be able to knit again.

No comments: