Tuesday, April 16, 2019

My Display

   In case you ever wondered, here's what my display in the shop, Cooper Country, in Cooperstown, NY, looks like.  Well, sort of.   
   The hats are on the top shelf of the display and fit most babies up to 1 year old. The sweaters are raglan-from-the-neck-down and are various sizes from 1 to 6. They
are all hand-knit in acrylic (usually Red Heart but lately I've used some Bernat) so they are machine wash and dryable. The pink dress in the center of the photo is my version of a Fairy Leaves Dress, next to it are 2 Guernsey-inspired vests and
my original Polar Express Hoodie...w/back zipper. The sweaters in front are raglan-from-the-neck-down with different design elements knit in or are embellished.            There are more sweaters in the display but it's hard to photography the entire display because of it's location in this small-but-well-filled-with-very-interesting-hand-crafted-items shop! 
   Since Cooperstown is the home of the National Baseball Hall of Fame besides those baseball hats, I also do a couple of different baseball sweaters...a V-neck cardigan and a hoodie... usually in Yankee pin-stripes or Red Sox (or Braves) red, white and blue but they're still OTN (or not ready yet). 
   The shop also has a quite nice autumn/Halloween display (i.e. my Pumpkin Hats) and a fantastic Holiday area (Candy Cane Hats). Oh, and the pink pup is my work, too, but the one done in Red Heart Cornmeal (a yellow lab) is my favorite!
  I also have a couple of baby cocoon's or sleep sacks about ready and some ballerina-slipper booties that will be added to the display on my next trip.  Of course, I'll post their photos here, first!

No comments: