Monday, November 27, 2017

Maggie & Me

   My college friend, Maggie Schanz and her daughter, Kristina, paid me a surprise visit in the shop Saturday. (Really made my day!)  We've been promising our other college friend, Tim, that we'd send him a current photo of 'his favorite 2 college babes' for quite a while but both of us have managed to avoid it until now.  Kristina offered to be the photographer and snapped a couple of shots of Maggie and me...and I retaliated by taking this one of Maggie and her!  I sent them to Tim in South Florida when I got home and he was thrilled to get them.  (Why, I don't understand!)  Anyways, always the gentleman, Tim maintains we haven't aged one bit and look just the same.  (Wonder what he's been drinking, huh?)   I've managed to avoid posting up-to-date photos of myself until now but this blows that.  Gee, I managed to send him the photos but I can't seem to post that photo of Maggie and me.  Got to keep working at it.  
Well, I finally figured out how to download it....

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.