Tuesday, November 21, 2017

"Back in the Saddle Again"

     My new HP computer arrived today...1 day early...and I don't know who was more pleased me or Jeff!  Sharing a computer is not really difficult but it's not the easiest thing to do, either. We both like to start off the day by checking our emails, and then I like to check out Facebook.  I really missed that 2nd cup of coffee spent reading what's new online.  Most of the time I could have just gone into Jeff room and turned on his PC because he was probably still asleep but I wasn't having much luck getting his password to work for me.  (In fact, today was the 1st time it actually opened his computer for me!) Then after lunch I like to spend some time playing roaming around online killing time...but that was what he was doing.   Same thing right before...and after...supper!  And if there wasn't anything interesting (to either one of us) on TV at night there was a race to see who got to his PC first.  I tried not to overstay my time online on his machine but sometimes I knew he just couldn't wait until I signed off so he could go back to reading his book or watching a video.  Yes, I don't know who's happier my machine got here but I'm just glad it did!  Now I've just got to get it to download pictures from my camera!!
   

No comments: