Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Ah, Sweet Summer....

    The garden continues to be developed with more 4x4' boxes being added each week.  Jeff's decided to put narrow boxes along the sides of the bean tower and along the driveway, and I've asked for a box to replace the flower bed that has gone to weed ...and mosquitoes...besides the fire pit.  Today I bought 2 pots of million bells for the hanging baskets.  I'd like to get a couple more but all the greenhouse had was purple. We need more colors!  I finally got the lawn mowed all the way around the property.  Now I'll just have to start over again.  It is a never ending saga.
   I have to work in the shop this Friday and I'm trying to get 4 sweater sets and a couple of baseball hats finished to take down.  I just can't figure out how to knit and mow lawn at the same time.  Don't think a riding mower would help much either.  Maybe I just can't multi-function?!?

No comments: