Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Twas The Week Before Christmas...

Twas the week before Christmas and I finally found the time to write and post.  I've been knitting like crazy (got the sore tendons in both elbows to prove it!) but I'm almost finished with Christmas presents. I hauled out the small artificial tree my mom liked but changed my mind and instead washed the crystal trees on the mantel and moved them to the shelf above the tv (the mantel is in the unused living room...) where  they can be seen. Had a little trouble with the lights on the garland but finally figured out what was wrong(it was the timer not the string of lights.)Looks pretty good.  Used some of the Christmas teapots to decorate the kitchen,too. If  I ever figure out the new cheap...inexpensive...camera I got, I'll post some pics.
   Jeff got to use the new snow blower and is pleased with it.  I can start it...I think, but haven't tried running it.  He got a new camera for his pc and is going to put the old one on mine so we can both use Skype.  I need a new mouse for mine.
  The stove needs wood and I've got mittens to finish!   

No comments: