Thursday, November 8, 2012

Great Package from Kansas City!

I was folding laundry this morning when the dog started barking and running to the window.  The mail carrier was putting a box in my car! (Dorothy from next door came up later and asked how come my mail was delivered to my house instead of left in the box!)  The laundry could wait so I ran outside to see what I got.  It was a Quick Fix swap package from Alacaze in KC, MO.  As you can see from the photo at the left it was great! English Breakfast tea and Milky Way Simply Caramels. yum!  And that alpaca yarn!!  I really needed some TLC after the night I had with the dog.  The coyotes were hunting and the neighbor-on-the-hill's dogs were barking.  Around 12:30 Fanny decided she had to go out...didn't stay long.  About 20 mins later, she wanted to go out again.  Again, didn't stay long.  When she announced she wanted to go out again, maybe 15 mins later, I said 'no' 'go back to sleep'.  Instead, she peed on my bed.  I stripped the bed and washed the sheets and blanket but didn't have the energy to make the bed so I took an old quilt and went into the tv room.  I thought Fanny would follow me...which she did but wouldn't stay in there.  She kept looking at the shadows on the ceiling from the woodstove and running out of the room to hide.  Really spooked her.  It was a long night.  Now, if I had had those MilkyWays and English Breakfast teabags....

No comments: