Sunday, August 14, 2011

Catching Up

Yesterday Jeff turned the compost heap and spread some in the garden. Then he tilled up and down the rows and around the whole thing in anticipation of rain. It was suppose to start last night and rain until Tuesday morning. Right now (4pm on Sunday) it hasn't started to rain yet. If it doesn't start raining by tomorrow morning I will have to wrestle the hose and water things. Just can't wait. Today was suppose to be a 'washout' but so far totally dry. The Today Show this morning said NYC got 5"!

Tomorrow I get the stitches removed from my ankle. Now that's something I really can't wait for! And on Tuesday I can go back to work. (Actually missing that a little.) Just no 'jumping for joy' for a couple of months until the screw holes naturally fill in.

The shop has been selling well and my rack actually got cleaned out! I sent a couple of sweaters down with a friend this week and next Friday I'll take some more down with me. Between knitting for the shop and knitting for the swaps I'm in my time home has gone pretty quickly.

No comments: