Saturday, February 10, 2024

Swap, Pt. 2

   Yesterday I went to town to mail my Valentine's Day Swap package

(this is what I sent),
 I think the weight of the bag of Hershey's Mini Chocolates I put in tipped the scales over the cost limit (by a dollar or so) but I mailed it anyway!  What's a little chocolate between knitting friends??  Anyway, when I got home, I found a package for me from my swap partner!  I couldn't have been happier with what she sent!  Two skeins of yarn...the smaller one is DK and perfect for a sweater for the

 the British bears I'm working on.  I can just see a sweater knit from this for a girl bear!

The Teddy Bear book and Rabbit and Bear pattern were more than I expected!  Thank you again, Vickie!!

   Next month's swap will be a Mug Rug, so I started looking at patterns on Raverly this morning.  So much to choose from!! 

 These small swaps are a lot of fun and I'm glad my online knitting group is doing them this year!

   In the meantime, I've been trying to fill my stock bag for the shop.  So far, I've started 2 sweater and a poncho and finished none of them!  I keep going back to the baby gift I've been working on...and that's not getting finished either!  We're supposed to get a snowstorm this week and if we do...and get snowed in for a couple of days...I just might get something finished.  I hope!

 

No comments: