Saturday, February 24, 2024

Is It Still February?

   This morning the sky was so clear and blue without any clouds, but the air was so cold...10 degrees when I let the dogs out at 8am!!  Fanny and Zoey didn't spend much time outside, just did what they had to do and came back in.  Within 20 minutes they were both asleep in their favorite spots (Fanny on the couch and Zoey on the chair). Zoey seemed to have a big grin on her face, so I grabbed the camera and tried to get close, but she woke up and just   

stared at me.  I took the shot anyway then I turned towards Fanny and tried to get close to her, but she growled at me!  I told them both to go back to sleep!  And they did!!

   Later when I tried to carry my coffee cup in one hand and a bowl of (dry) frosted mini shredded wheat in the other, I got all the way back to the computer table before I started to wobble.  Had to make a quick decision:  coffee or shredded wheat all over??  It was any easy choice, and the bowl of cereal went flying!  I set the cup of coffee down and went back to refill my cereal bowl.  I didn't pick up the cereal right away...hey, my coffee was getting cold! besides I thought Zoey would take care of that for me. After my cereal, I went back to the kitchen to toast a bagel and I picked up the shredded wheat, dividing it between the girls.  Zoey got interested in it and got off the chair and did some 'dumpster diving' in the closet to see if she could find any more (she did).  I guess the mice are out of luck today!

   I had an INR done yesterday and was out of range (again).  I think it was due to the amount of Tylenol I've been taking since I've been knitting a lot lately.  (I just read on FB that Tylenol can act like a blood thinner when taken with Warfarin.)  So, I have to watch the Tylenol and have the INR repeated on Tuesday. I didn't knit at all yesterday and my hand still hurt!  So I took 2 extra strength Tylenol when I went to bed last night but that didn't help much at all.  I think I'll try knitting a little today and see how that goes.  The shop is supposed to reopen in April, and I've only got 2 1/2 sweaters done!  I've got to keep knitting!!  Hey, maybe they'll cut my Warfarin if my INR doesn't get back in range?


.  


 

No comments: