Friday, December 23, 2022

Another Corner Decked Out



     I 'decked out' another corner of the living room this morning, cleaning and dusting the piano and all the candles and glassware that were on it.  The quilt wall hanging was done by Judy Curry and my mom

bought 2 from the shop in Cooperstown years ago to give as wedding gifts but never did.  I decided this year to finally hang one up.  One of the glass snowmen lost his carrot nose in the wash but I managed to glue it back one.  (It looks ok if you don't look closely.)  He'll make it for another year!  I know the wall hanging isn't up exactly straight, but it will do.   The rest of 'crystal forest' is in the TV room and I haven't gotten in there yet. Maybe tomorrow I'll dust the corner hutch, but I don't think I'll make it to the TV room before Christmas!


No comments: