Thursday, December 1, 2022

Advent Swap

It's Advent Swap time on Raverly!!
     

    My Advent Swap package was delivered today and oh, boy, is it full! I can hardly wait to open the wrapped gifts!  But I 'controlled' myself and dug out the package labeled 'Day 1'.  Zoey inspected it and since it didn't appeal to her doggie nose, I opened it. This is a 'blind swap' and you are supposed to scout out your partner's history to learn her likes and preferences. The rules call for 24 inexpensive gifts and a more expensive gift for Christmas.  You can make or buy your gifts.  

Yesterday I had put a small ziploc bag in my pocketbook with a skein of sock yarn and 2 small circular needles so I could carry a sock in progress with me, but the 'stuffed baggie' didn't really fit in my pocketbook.  It popped! And I think the needles punctured the plastic bag.  This fabric bag was a much better fit.  Not only did the yarn and needles fit but I even managed to slip in a book (in case I got tired of knitting while waiting).  Jeff's got a CT scheduled for this afternoon and another next Wednesday so I can take my 'work bag' with me and get something done while I wait. Oh, my Swap package came from Karen in Florida! Thanks, Karen!

  I'll post photos as I open the packages so everybody can see what I got.  I sent a package to Saginaw, Michigan and it was delivered yesterday.  I hope she liked it!!

No comments: