Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Mom's Birthday

   This was yesterday,  It made me feel good to see the response.  I'm sure it would have made Mom feel good, too, to see that so many people still thought a lot of her.  Thank you everyone for posting something.๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“                 
Mary Terico is feeling sad.
Today is the 106th anniversary of my mother's birth. Josephine Molinaro Terico was born in Herkimer to immigrant parents. She went to Herkimer schools. As a young woman she walked from the family home on Mohawk St (where Denny's is now) to Durbees factory (the ARC building on E German St) every day, rain or shine. winter or summer. She married Tony Terico in 1948, had me in 1950 and kept sewing in dress factories until she retired in 1978. She died in 2013 3 months short of 100 years old. I still miss her today. There is so much I'd like to say to her, show her what I'm doing, ask her advise. Happy Birthday, Mom. I love you.
Comments
  • Dawn Mosher Martin Happy Birthday Mary's Mom, she was a awesome lady.
  • Nicole Kozlowski Happy birthday Mrs. T! She was a wonderful lady! ๐Ÿ’œ
  • Lucretia Lonis Mrs T!! A lot of happy memories with her❤️
    Camp especially was fun-always good food, great conversations and lake antics. Thanks for sharing your mom❤️
  • Colleen Phelan-Paul Awww, sweet Aunt Jo, a lovely & loving lady, wonderful to me and my children❤️

No comments: