Monday, August 20, 2018

The Wonders of Yarn Pals!

    I was just sitting here at my PC just now when there was a 'beep beep' in the driveway.  That usually means the postman has something special to deliver and today was no exception.  She had me sign for a soft and squishy package that had traveled all the way from AUSTRALIA! (Half the fun of these Yarn Pal swaps is where the package comes from!!)   You can 

see from the photo that it was full of some pretty neat stuff.  That stuffed tiger and kola are dog toys! And at the back of the photo is baby pattern book with some of the cutest baby things!  I can't wait to knit some of those things!  There is a tape measure and a needle case.  Oh, and a bag of chocolate covered cherries!  Aren't Yarn Pal packages great?  Oh, my Australian Yarn Pal's name is Arlene Fulton.


No comments: