Tuesday, October 11, 2011

OTN











This is so true!







I've got so many projects started I'm running out of needles!! OTN: a size 2 baseball sweater, v-neck, raglan from the neck down, on size 7 circulars in RedHeart soft navy. I'm using my newly acquired beading ability and working in the shank-baseball buttons as I go. It's keeping the buttons and buttoholes even!! Yesterday I was in Walmart and found some new yarn with Love from RedHeart. It looks very good: vibrant colors that are much softer than the usual RedHeart worsted. Can't wait to get some to try. OTN: a size 2 striped pullover , raglan from the neck down, on size 7 circulars in lime green, blue and white baby/sport. (Can you tell I'm trying to reduce my stash? The white is the only new skein the other 2 have been partically used.) Every time I do stripes I swear I won't do them again, but it's an easy way to use up the too-small-to-make-anything balls of yarn I'm finding. OTN: Jeff's socks, knit toe-up in 'Dust' Stroll from Knit Picks on 2 size 2 circulars. This is 'my project in a baggie' that I keep in my purse. Yesterday I finished the foot on the sock at the laundromat and turned the heel at the doctor's office with my mom. Now I just have to use up the yarn on the leg. OTN: a size 9- months baby sweater in a pretty pink, raglan from the neck down with rolled cuffs and pearl buttons for the girl who cuts my hair's 1st baby. Good thing she's now due soon!! And I'm sure there's more in those bags beside my chair!

No comments: