Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fool!

The calendar says spring but the temperature is saying "April Fool"! We had snow this morning and while it's about gone, it is still very cold. Jeff's cataract procedure Tuesday went very well. Much less pain and discomfort...but more stomach upset. We even took a midnight...no, make that a 2:45am...ride to the ER coz he felt very light-headed and sick. Thought his bp or bloodsugar were playing games on him. Anyway, it was a nice night for a ride and everything checked out ok. His vision is pretty good, MD said no need for glasses to drive. Jeff's so excited! He's worn glasses since he was 5 years old. Yesterday he got a get well card from the OR team! Never heard of that before. Oh, and one of the OR nurses bought 2 pairs of my baby socks. She had seen what I was knitting during the lst procedure and I promised to bring some for sale at the 2nd one. Now I've got to replace them before the shop opens. Last night I finished 2 pullovers, a size 1 in a blue tweed, and a size 2 in a lavendar self-strip. Then I started 2 v-neck cardigans, both size 1. My sweaters tend to be ragalan from the neck down and 'grow' quickly. My display should be quite full when the shop reopens April 14th. Let's hope the customers are there, too.

No comments: