Saturday, August 11, 2012

Jeff got the rows between the plants tilled in half the garden before the last batch of rains started. Everything is lush and tall but there's not much fruit...we had a lot of flowers but they didn't form any fruit! Managed to get another basket of broccoli for dinner but I didn't eat any. My INR numbers have been all over the board...on both sides out of range...for about a month...since the last time I had fresh broccoli! Finally I'm back in range and I don't want to press my luck.

We're going to get the lumber to finish our new utility trailer today. Got the trailer at Harbor Point Tools and it came in 2 large boxes. Jeff spent a couple of days putting it together. There were directions...'fasten A to B' type...but deciding what was A and B was up to you. Nothing was labeled! It's all together, wired, greased, registered and road tested. Once the deck and sides are on, the car will no longer have to have much tied to the roof!


No comments: