Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I'm Back!

It's taken me 2 years to get back to posting here. A lot has changed in that time but the more things change the more they stay the same, right? I'm still at the library and still knitting for the shop in Cooperstown. I live in the same house, still with my mother who just turned 97!! Got a new dog: a 4 1/2 yr old black lab named Lady but answers to Dog; a new guy: a 6'3" outdoorsman who enjoys wearing the socks I knit for him. I'm happier than I've ever been. I had arthroscopic surgery on a torn manicus in my left knee 2 months ago and now it looks like I'll be having the screw in my right ankle removed this summer. Bridging off & on cummadin isn't as difficult as I feared...not exactly looking forward to self injecting for 2 weeks but do able.

No comments: