Tuesday, August 3, 2021

   PT called yesterday to confirm my evaluation but when I told them I had been refered to Orthopedics Brandon said I could postponed the eval until after I see the orthopedist...who knows when that will be.  Referal went in Fri or Monday and it takes at least 7 days before you get an appointment.  Today my entire left hand started having 'trigger' pain and I had to soak it in hot water and then rub in the Voltarn and take the extra-strength Tylenol before I got any relief.  My arm is becoming misshaped from wearing that brace!  And the pain doesn't stop so I'm taking some time off from the brace. At least when I feel a pain starting I can message my arm/hand/wrist!  Slept in my chair again last night.  Tried laying down but couldn't get comfortable...the arm kept hurting so I got up and got comfy in the chair.  Fanny okayed that arrangement because it gave her the entire bed and she liked being able to stretch out...nobody was kicking her!  Boy, those dogs know how to live, don't they?  Think I'll get a ball of yarn and start squeezing it with my left hand...maybe that will help?

No comments: