Sunday, August 15, 2021

At Last!

   Finally got 2 appointments confirmed:  I'm having my eyes done...a YAG Laser Capsulotomy...at the end of August at the Griffiss Eye Surgery Center in Rome.  It's to clear my fogged over the coronary implants in both eyes.  Debris left behind after cataract surgery caused the problem and this procedure is suppose to clear it up in 20-15 mins without and fuss or muss.  Sure hope so!  

  The 2nd appointment is for the next day at Bassett in Herkimer where I'll finally see the 'Hand Man'.  My left hand is still swollen and painful.  The pain still wakes me up while it travels from my left thumb up my arm to my shoulder and back to my hand.  I've tried knitting a little and I can only work a couple of rows before the pain gets to be too much.  I sure hope this helps, too!





 

No comments: