Thursday, August 5, 2021

What Next?

    I am still waiting to hear from Bassett for my Orthopedic referral.  Tomorrow will be 1 week since it was sent in. You'd think it was possible for someone to look at the schedule and make a phone call or two in that time, wouldn't you?  

    Last night was a sleepless night.  The heating pad and extra-strength Tylenol did nothing!  I was moving

furniture at 3am!  Guess I thought the Feng Shu was off or something.  Anyway, after I rearranged some of the bedroom furniture I was able to get some sleep.  Of course, it was 5am by then and I was exhausted. (Ever try to move anything without putting any pressure on your left hand?)  I slept to 9:15 and then the pain in my hand started moving again.  Such fun!  Who needs an alarm clock?? 

   Finally, they called and my appointment is Aug. 27th at 2pm to see Dr Ries for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome ...eventho, Dr Miller decided July 16th that I do not have a significant blockage in my carpal tunnel. The only good thing about this appointment is that it is in Herkimer.

No comments: