Friday, June 11, 2021

Just Another Day As A Crafter


       Today was my turn to work in the shop so I made sure I had a couple of my Sheep in the Meadow sweaters with me.  I even remembered to bring my camera and make sure it  had new batteries!  Here's the picture I took of my  white Sheep in the Meadow.  It's a size 2T, raglan, knit from the neck down.  The other one in the shop is pink and I'm ready to do one in purple.  So far, this season I've sold 6 of this design in size 2T and 4T in those 3 colors.

I've done 3 cardigsns and 3 hoodies with Henley neck openings and back zippers.  I think this purple one may be a cardigan with a hoodie and just buttons up the front.  
   My display looked so empty today...even after I hung up these 2 sweaters!  I haven't been able to keep sweaters on the shelf for long this spring.  (It's rather like crying all the way to the bank!)  And the worst part is that I can't get those buttons anymore.  The company I was buying them from has them listed as 'out of stock'.  I hope they decide to make some more...and soon!


No comments: