Sunday, July 8, 2012

Why I Got Another Dog



Remind me again why I got another dog. I had totally forgotten how difficult/much work it is to train a puppy and even tho Fanny is almost 9 months old, she is still a puppy...and is resisting being trained. She can be out doors running around and playing or laying in the sun chewing on something for a couple of hours and still pee and poop on the floor when she goes inside. It feels like we go 2 steps forward-3 steps backward some day. Today every time I walked into the living room or Mom's bedroom there was a 'package' waiting for me on the floor...and I thought I was keeping track of Fanny, too. Oh, well. I was ready to give her back to the shelter. Had to get dog food today and Jeff talked me into getting Fanny one of those big rawhide bones. She had a ball running back and forth with it to the bedroom (l) and then back to us in the tv room (r). Took her several hours but she finally chew off one of the end knots so I took it away for the evening. This is the longest any chew toy has lasted!

Got a royal blue baseball sweater started today while we were watching some of the Walking Dead marathon. Neither of us felt like being outside today and it was a beautiful day!


No comments: