Wednesday, December 10, 2014

It Finally Snowed!

View from the kitchen door, 9pm
Same view, 11am the next morning
but it's still snowing!

  The weather channel and the TV news had been calling for snow...due to that nor'easter...for the last 3 days.  Each night they predict 1-4" of snow and we get....0.  This morning it finally started to snow and right now we have 2" or so of wet, heavy stuff...a real wintry mix!  They say we'll finally get our due with 4-7" accumulation tonight and early tomorrow.  Oh, wonderful.  Even Fanny the dog doesn't like going out in it!  I don't plan on going any further than the woodshed but at least Jeff put a snow brush in my car! (Good place for it...inside the car!)   I guess I'll just keep the fire going and work on a Christmas present.  Jeff and I are talking about going to Utica...now on Saturday...the weather's suppose to be fine with temps near 40...and I want to stop at JoAnn's to get the rest of the yarn I need Christmas.  Time is running out.  I see some...many...late nights spent knitting!  I think I know how Santa's elves feel.

No comments: